Sunday, 6 November 2011

This week...

Well, I hope you all had a lovely bonfire night and enjoyed watching some fireworks- I hope you were all safe and remembered what we talked about in school on Thursday!

Well done to our Star of the Week this week

Anthony Boldero
I picked Anthony for his fantastic answers in maths- he can explain how he has worked out his answers and gave me quite a demonstration of his mathematical ability- look out Carol Vordermann!!

The Siaradwr Cymraeg yr Wythnos will be announced on a Monday in assembly so watch this space to find out who it's going to be!!

A quick reminder to parents that it is parents evening on Tuesday and Wednesday this week, if you haven't been allocated a time please let me know when you would like to come and I will slot you in to one of the spaces. If you can't make Tuesday or Wednesday please let me know and we will arrange another time which is convenient!

I've added a few new games to the websites for kids- we are going to be doing 2x, 3x, 5x and 10x tables this week so you can practice them using the games on the links!

That's all for now.

See you bright and breezy in the morning.

Mrs G.

1 comment:

  1. hi miss grinthis i hope you had a lovly bonfire night my nexd door naber bighd a pinck dimend firewock by foe now



    olivia reeves

    ReplyDelete