A massive
to everyone in Year 3 for their fantastic efforts in our Christmas production! You all look fantastic and I am so pleased with your acting and singing! Well done! Tomorrow is our grand finale, remember to be in school by 6pm to get into your outfits. Parents can collect you from the classroom at 8pm after the show has finished!
I think you have all enjoyed dressing up as children from the 80s, I'm loving all the neon colours, shoulder pads, leg warmers and denim! As well as the crimped hair, side ponytails and of course the slicked back hair of the boys- especially Daniel Stonehouse- your mum is much better at the hairdo than I am!!
Next week we will be making Christmas cards and calendars, and having Christmas dinner- yum yum!
Maybe a little Christmas party on Thursday if you are very good,
then we are all off to the pantomime in Cardiff on Friday afternoon!! Oh no we aren't! Oh yes we are!
Christmas is such a busy time!!




i liked douing the show it was fun.from olivia reeves.
ReplyDeletei liked it to from jessie did a great job didnt I
Delete