Friday, 1 June 2012

Half term homework

Well I hope you all had a fabulous day today- I certainly enjoyed myself very much. You all looked splendid in your outfits- I wonder if we can persuade Mr Thomas to change our school uniform to red, white and blue!


Homework

Visit this website and play the addition grid, start with 8 questions in 2 minutes and see how you do! You can do more questions or take the challenge in a shorter amount of time to make it harder! Leave me a message to tell me how many questions you did and in what amount of time.

Addition Grid Level 1

I have added some other maths games for you to try out as well in the links on the side just in case you run out of things to do!
Why not pop over and visit Miss Evans's blog, or Mr O'Brien's or Miss Llewellyn's and see what they have been up to- leave them a comment to say hello!

Have a fabulous half term holiday, stay safe and I will see you all on Tuesday 11th June.

Mrs G

12 comments:

  1. I DID MY HOMEWORK





    CARWYN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Carwyn, how many questions did you answer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO. MY SCORE FOR MY HOMEWORK WERE 8 QUESTIONS IN 48 SECS. MY HIGHEST WAS 15 QUESTIONS WITHIN TWO MINUTES. I DID IT IN 1 MIN 41 SECS. DANIEL F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO MRS GRIFFITHS MY SCORE FOR MY HOMEWORK I COMPLETED ALL 20 QUESTIONS IN 2MINS 51SECS I ENJOYED DOING THIS TASK SEE YOU ON TUESDAY IN SCHOOL



    CAITLIN G

    ReplyDelete
  5. i did 8 questions in 70 secs


    see you tuesday
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, my score is 16 in 2 minutes and I had 10 seconds left.
    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Mrs Griffies I did 9 in 2 minutes, it was harder than I thought but we kept trying. See you tomorrow from BH. x x x .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got 8 questions in 1 minute and 29 seconds.

    Harvey

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello, i did 15 questions in 5 minutes, from josh bosley, yey :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i had 1 minutes and 53 seconds left, forgot to say from josh b :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i did my home work

    from olivia reeves

    ReplyDelete