Friday, 6 July 2012

Homework

This week's homework is all about capacity which we have been learning about in Maths.

Visit this website and play the game- you need to do the bit called Volume and Capacity. Don't forget to leave a comment so I know you have done it!

http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks2/maths/measures/index.htm

Also why not drop in to our new Moodle website and have a look and see how it's progressing.

https://rctmoodle.org/gwaunmeisgyn/

Have a nice weekend.

Mrs G

11 comments:

  1. I'm feeling better I'll be back in school on Monday.I've done all the levels and had them all right. Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive finished the homework. All ok. Daniel F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mrs Griffiths i have completed my homework. I had them all correct. I found it very easy.See you on Monday


    CAITLIN G
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done guys. Glad you are feeling better Anthony. Have you been over to visit Moodle?

    Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Griffiths, I did my homework and got 5/5. Ella.

      Delete
  5. Good job Ella. See you tomorrow!

    Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi mrs grffths i;ve done my homework i had 5/5
    MATTHEW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have done my homework and had 5/5 see you tomorrow





    Eliie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have done my homework I hade 5/5 from daniel.s

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello mrs g it is cody I cant wait to be in the juniors and your class xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are looking forward to it Cody- see you in the morning!

    Mrs G

    ReplyDelete