Friday, 4 May 2012

Homework 4th May

Hello

I hope you all worked hard yesterday and today!

Here is this weeks' homework for you to practice your taking away.
I would like you to play level 4 and level 6- you can play in relaxed mode!

http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/mathgames/fruitshoot/fruitshoot_subtraction.htm

Leave me a message to let me know what your high score is and so I know you've done your homework!

Have a lovely weekend.

Mrs G.

29 comments:

  1. i scored 109 on level 6 and 74 on level 4,i enjoyed playing them.

    joshua hayes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super scores Josh! I wonder if anyone can beat you!?

      Mrs G

      Delete
  2. I had 68 in level 4 and 108 in level 6. Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  3. in level 4 i scored 74 and in level 6 i scored 104, i enjoyed the game, thankyou from josh bosley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On level 4 I had 72 in relax and 234 on timed. On level 6 I had 113 in relax and 226 in timed. I really enjoyed it.

    Harvey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Mrs G

    I have scored 63 on level 4, 99 on level 5 and 46 on level 6.

    From Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had fun playing with scores of 72 on level 4 and 115 on level 6. Daniel F.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i scored 97 on level 6 not so good at the others they were in their 60's but it was fun. Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi mrs griffiths I like you dog......................
    on leval 4 I had 72 points and on leval 6 I had 91 points
    WOW I didn`t now that I was that good

    by
    from
    Emmaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Mrs Griffiths,
    I played on both levels. My highest score on level 4 was 68. On level 6 my highest score was 96.
    From Bronwyn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I scored 9 on level 6 and 58 on level 4.Found level 6 tricky.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  11. harry kershaw7 May 2012 at 17:34

    i got 64 on level 4 and 55 on level 6 and i enjoyed playing them

    harry kershaw

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done all of you, can anyone beat Harvey?

    Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
  13. i enjoyed playing both games but i forgot my score





    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the games its so good with all our topic






    rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm delighted to see how many of you have done your homework and enjoyed the game

    Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lewis did his homework in school!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I ENJOYED PLAYING THE GAMES :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm glad you enjoyed it- don't forget to put your name in your comment otherwise I don't know who you are!

    Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Mrs Griffiths, I have done all the homework on the blog, see you in school tomorrow.

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well done Jake- what did you score?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Mrs Griffiths, I had 116 in level 4 and 86 in level 6 from Caitlin.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well done Caitlin, super subtracting!

    Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi mrs grithiffis i had 72 on level 4 and on level 6 i had 85.



    flom livvy reeves bye

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi mrs grithiffs cloe is comming over my house tomorrow after siance club

    bye livvy reeves.

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi Mrs Griffiths
    I have done my homework


    love cloe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Well done Cloe- you've left your comment on the wrong post but never mind!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have done my homework


    from Daniel Stonehouse

    ReplyDelete