Wednesday, 25 April 2012

New term, new topic!

Our new topic is called Creature Comforts, we will be finding out all about animals, where they live, what they eat, how to look after them, who helps them if they are injured or abandonned.

There will be a visit from the Rainforest Roadshow in school, hopefully a visit from the Dog's Trust and I'm in the process of organising a trip which I will tell you more about when details have been confirmed.

I have added lots of new websites for you to visit that link to our topic, there are games, information and activities on these websites to help you learn more about Creature Comforts!

Mrs G

12 comments:

  1. hi mrs griffths i played hop on trott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Which website is that game on? Don't forget to leave your name on the end of your post so I know who you are!!!

    Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi mrs G it is beth wigglesworth from miss evans class I payed your blog a visit I like your back round its cool!
    I liked the picture of cloe and the st dwynwen's day card it was a lovely design to do.Your new topic sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beth, thanks for dropping in to see what we've been doing! I'm glad you like the background- it's my dog Albert barking!

    We had lots of fun doing our St Dwynwen's day cards and we are very excited about our new topic!

    Pop back soon to see what we get up to!

    Mrs G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi mrs Griffiths its emma I was Just wondering if its your dog is


    yawning in the back round m .m .m .m . m. m. m. m. m. m.m .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emma, it is my dog Albert but he's barking not yawning!

    Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi mrs G its Beth again your dog Albert looks cute what type of dog is he?
    Your class does alot of good things like our class. It is fun visiting your blog it has alot of things to do. I looked at the 10 ugliest baby animals they looked minging.
    I will carry on visiting your blog
    from beth wigglesworth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Albert is a labrador-collie cross, he's very cute but very excitable!

    I'm glad you do lots of fun things in your class- we try to do fun things too!

    The ugliest babies are pretty horrible aren't they? I look forward to hearing more about what you do and find out on our blog make sure you don't neglect your blog though!

    Mrs G.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello mrs G Its catlin i hate the machinh game ARGggg

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear- keep trying Caitlin.

    Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
  11. I,VE DONE MY HOMEWORK

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi mrs grithiffis i like my new topic. my next door as got a animel it is a rabbit his name is bob and they have had him for 4 years.




    from livvy bye

    ReplyDelete