Thursday, 5 April 2012

Easter holidays

I hope you all have a safe and enjoyable Easter holidays. Don't eat too many eggs!

EASTER HOMEWORK
Easter Maths games to practice your times tables- you need to practice 2,3,4,5 and 10 times tables: http://www.multiplication.com/games/play/egg-static
http://www.multiplication.com/games/play/math-wash

Leave a comment at the end of this post to show me that you have done your Easter Maths homework.

Happy Easter

Mrs G

32 comments:

  1. Iestyn completed both maths tasks and enjoyed the challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Iestyn I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge!

      Delete
  2. the maths was fun.

    rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed it Rochelle, well done for doing your homework so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you have a nice Easter?
    Did you enjoy your Easter eggs?
    Maths was good.

    From Cloe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having a lovely Easter so far thank you Cloe, I hope you are too! I'm glad you enjoyed the Maths, see you next week.

      Mrs G.

      Delete
  5. I have completed my homework.
    Daniel farr

    ReplyDelete
  6. megan completed both tasks well. she enjoyed them both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harvey really enjoyed the maths homework.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed both but the eggs were a bit too fast.

    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Daniel, Megan, Anthony and Harvey, I'm glad you enjoyed the games.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have completed my maths homework,it was fun, see you next week, from Josh B

    ReplyDelete
  11. kieran enjoyed cleaning the windows

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done Josh and Kieran, I'm glad you had fun and enjoyed playing the games, see you on Tuesday!

    Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi mrs griffiths I was on my comoputer yesterday and my mum clicked
    mrs evanses blog and I new it wasn`t the right blog but my mum
    diddn`t baleave me and so I was forst to right a commens so my
    mum doesn`t now it yet ....................
    I playded on both of the games and on the windo washing game
    I cleand all of the windows ..........................
    on the egg static game I had 25 all to getha I engoyed both of the games and I just told my mum about the rong blog she said back FORST! HAHA
    FROM your little studant Emmaxxxxxx.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Emma, well done for completing your homework,did you do Miss Evans's homework too? Whoops! I'm glad that you enjoyed playing on the games, see you on Tuesday.

    Mrs G.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahahaha Ok see you on Teusday I hope you had a nice easter by
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I Completed my homework & enjoyed the ganes but the egg game was a bit fast

    see you Tuesday

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well done Ellie, I'm pleased you did the homework, enjoy your last day off tomorrow and I will see you on Tuesday!

    Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
  18. I enjoyed playing the games over the easter hollidays x My favourite game was cleaning the windows :) From Daniel A x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope you had a good easter. Some games are harder than others lots of love Bronwyn.xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well done Daniel and Bronwyn! I'm pleased you enjoyed the games, keep practicing your times tables, it will make the games easier to win!!

    See you tomorrow

    Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thomas realy enjoyed the maths game,cant wait to be back in school

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well done for doing your homework Tom, I'm pleased you enjoyed the maths games. See you bright and early in the morning!

    Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
  23. ive done both of the homework it was realy fun



    from jessie

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi miss grithis i enjoyd the maths games. i liked the washing up game the best.


    bye olivia reeves

    ReplyDelete
  25. Well done Olivia- I'm glad you enjoyed the game!

    Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
  26. hi mrs griffiths im gouing to brownies tonight im goung to pets at home with them to lern about pets




    bye olivia reevesxxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Have a good tome Olivia, I hope you find out lots of interesting things, you can tell us all about it tomorrow, are Bronwyn and Natalie going too?

    ReplyDelete
  28. hi mrsg i played both games they are fun
















    fromcarwyn

    ReplyDelete