Saturday, 10 September 2011

What a wonderful week!

I would like to thank each and every one of you for a wonderful week.

The children have behaved beautifully this week, they have lovely manners and are keen to help and do things around the classroom as well as try their best with their work.

We had our celebration assembly yesterday, this week's star of the week was:

Cloe Hicks 

I chose Cloe for being such a happy, smiley member of the class, she has been polite and helpful all week. I really struggled to choose I could have quite easily chosen every member of the class!

Our Siaradwr Cymraeg yr Wythnos (Welsh Speaker of the Week) was:

 Harvey Burrows

Unfortunately we don't have a trophy to go home at the moment, I'm hoping that this will be sorted out soon!

We will be starting our new topic this week, it's called Warriors and it will be all about the Celts and the Romans. Hopefully we will go on a trip to St Fagans this term to visit the Celtic Village, more news on this to follow once I have sorted out dates!

That's all for now, enjoy your weekend and I will see you all on Monday morning!

Mrs G


1 comment:

  1. Well done Cloe & Harvey . . . . keep up the good work. XX

    ReplyDelete